Our legacy evolved
Weekender 9 (W9) is a 9-meter weekend boat for social activities with overnight accommodation for 4 persons. The W9 is loaded with Nimbus DNA and design elements from historical nimbus models. The similarities with the iconic 26 DC are evident while there are many goodies from 21 DC, 32 DC, Max II, R series and the 305 Drophead. We have chosen the best of the best and have meticulously improved design, functionality, safety and comfort for all on board. Weekender 9 can be fitted with inboard or outboard engine.
With Bimini Top
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold and razor sharp bow section.
• Built for exceptional seaworthiness and handling.
• Speed characteristics +40 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard engine, Volvo Penta inboard D3 or V8 catalytic engine up to 350 horsepower.
• Sidewalk design.
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head.
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as double bed at night.
• Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litres refrigerator.
• Dashboard can be fitted with double 12 inch plotters.
• Available with bimini top and multiple canopy solutions.
• Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution.
PRELIMINARY RELEASE TIMELINE
Weekender 9 is the first model of a brand new series built from the ground up. The new Nimbus series will be available in three different hull lengths 8, 9 and 11 meters. The line up consist of three purpose built versions for specific uses. Weekender (W9, W11) for day trips and social activities. Tender (T8, T9, T11) for all types of daily activities, transportation, water sports and fun and the Commuter (C8, C9, C11) for transportation all year round.